Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

blessed teresa novena prayer

blessed teresa of calcutta,
you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all. obtain from the Heart of Jesus...
(here make your request).
teach me to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess my whole being so completely that my life, to, may radiate His light and love to others.
amen.

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth I am praying the novena for Baby Jedi, your family and you! Blessed Mother Teresa pray for us!

    IN Christ,
    Alison Batley

    PS. If you are up for a photo shoot any time this week just let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can here Mother Teresa's voice saying this prayer. Thank you for posting it. We will certainly be praying along with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,
    I just ventured back to this site and found we are on day 7 of this novena!!! I am starting it today and will be saying it with your warriors!
    Love you,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...