Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

in lieu of flowers

please donate to be not afraid.
it's a wonderful outreach that helps parents who choose to carry to
term a pregnancy that has received a poor prenatal diagnosis.
tracy has been such a beautiful help- taking calls from curious,
stressed out, joyous little me even into the wee hours- always had a
listening ear and loving advice grounded in faith and experience.

the correct information for donating is-
Make checks payable to St. Mark Catholic Church, "Be Not Afraid - Baby Jedidiah" in the memo.

Send to:
St. Mark Catholic Church
14740 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078

3 comments:

  1. I'm posting this for your readers who would like to donate, Elizabeth:

    Make checks payable to "St. Mark Catholic Church," Be Not Afraid in the memo with baby's name (as in "Be Not Afraid - Baby Jedidiah")

    Send to:
    St. Mark Catholic Church
    14740 Stumptown Rd
    Huntersville, NC 28078

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I was just on the benotafraid site and couldn't see where to donate.

    God Bless your family. Because of your site we have added a new prayer at night. My kids now pray nightly that "All the babies who are sick be surrounded by love."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear friend, who led me to this site on her blog, went through a similar situation with a Trisomy like disease. I'm sorry for your loss. We learned, through her mothers blog, what an inspiration was and how sweet Mary Grace's short life truly impacted so many lives. I'm sure that you already see that, but know that it will be revealed more and more overtime. Mary Grace is my "niece" and I can't wait to see her in paradise. I feel like she has watched over me in a special way during a very trying time in my life. Please know that your little one had a huge impact here and will continue to in heaven. God Bless you. Prayers to you and your family. When you feel like you can, you should check out www.marygraceholmes.blogspot.com
    Following Angela's journey and speaking with her may help you immensley. She truly has faith that moves mountains and is my hero here on earth. God's Peace and Love-Hilary Blackwell

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...