Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

dealing with stress

so my stoicism is now getting the worst of me.
my night clenching is back with a fierce vengance. i woke this morning with a swollen face and felt like i hadn't slept at all. the stress is chipping at me from the inside. chris said we should meet at the gym after work and exercise to blow off some steam. what i heard was, "we should meet at the gym and you can go get a massage while i go exercise."
that sounds ALOT better. or maybe both. exercise followed by massage.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Liz. Paige sent me the link to your blog. We will pray for your family and little Jedi. Life is precious and so is your little baby boy.
    Love, Regan Boudreaux (married to John, I'm sure you remember, but there are many Boudreaux's!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise followed by massage - now that would help relieve some stress! Followed up by a Rosary and you're golden! Prayers...I leave tomorrow - bringing all of your intentions to the Infant of Prague. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your heart is overwhelmed...Psalm 61 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Hang in there Elizabeth God will lead you! So many times I have felt like where do we go from here? And you know where I go? TO JESUS! And He has always ALWAYS helped me, He has ALWAYS lead us to each other, to the correct answers, to the path that He wants us on! The word of God. The Bible ... the Word of GOD has all of your answers and He will lead you to the path! Let the word of Christ dwell with in you. You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...