Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

feel good post

thank you to all who have sent me pictures of jedidiah!
i wanted you all to know that besides the memory wiping virus i have been feeling really good these past few months. 
since we have bought our place closer to town i have been filled with so much love and gratitude.  in hindsight i know i was depressed.  i wouldn't say i felt overwhelming and crippling sadness.  i felt that only occasionally and not too much during the past year.  i mostly felt nothing.  which makes me believe that this resurgence of feelings is me coming out of the funk. 
and while i still fear the death of a loved one, it is not as strong as it once was. 
God has walked me through the valley of death.  and now, on the other side, i am drinking deep at the table of life, relishing in my family, my friends, and my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...