Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

introducing john cornelius

after what seemed like weeks of prodromal labor...
he decided a quick entry would be appropriate.
here is the short and sweet-
departed home @ a little before 5 pm(AKA "rush hour")
arrived at hospital @6:15
made it into an l&d room @6:33
john cornelius entered the world screaming at 6:45
below you will see me texting with his dad earlier today. yes- his
contact name is "ice ice baby"- but that's purely for an "in case of
emergency" situation. his contact name used to be "better than
chocolate" and he lived up to that name and some today.

9 comments:

  1. He is beautiful. Massive congratulations to you and your family. I hope your hearts are flooded with the ecstacy that a perfect newborn baby can bring. I know Jedediah will always be very, very missed, but you deserve this exquisite joy too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Rejoicing with you and your family, as well as with your sweet saint in heaven. I know John Cornelius is a blessing already. He will never be a replacement for Jedi, but he will be a balm to aching hearts. After we had a baby after our Rebecca died, we kept saying that it was so good to have a baby in the house again. While that is always true, it felt even more right that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Welcome John Cornelius....so sweet and precious. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...
    Thanks for the gift of those photos...I will now give in to what my friend calls "Holy Jealousy"...lol. Congratulations! My Georgie was born the day before Thanksgiving 2 years ago (11-25-09). It makes Thanksgiving extra special every year! Pax Christi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! he is so beautiful and such a great name. i can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAHOO! God be Praised!
    So very happy for your family.
    Advent Peace be with you all!
    Erika Rowland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever commented on your blog before, but you just popped into my mind and I realized that your baby must be here by now--sorry my congratulations are a little late! Welcome to the world little John. Hilary

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...